- These bio-degradable coir liners are about 2 to 3mm thick. They are 100% eco-friendly and transforms into organic matter on decomposing.
- Does not retain moisture for longer time thereby making it suitable for plants that need less water. Moderates moisture and increase microbial activity
- Plants benefit from air-pruning.
- They act as root trainers, letting the root grow out of the liner.
- Avoids transplant shock to plant when plants are moved into ground with the coir pot. Pots add texture to the soil as they degrade.