• Cow Ghee helps in improving digestive systems by revitalizing secretion of enzymes, it is also easy to absorb as it consists lower chain fatty acids. Thus, this improves the productivity of the immune system as well. The individuals who are prone to weak digestion must consume cow ghee to be benefited with it.
• If you have bowel issues then spoonful of cow ghee mixed with milk, can help you to deal with your bowel problems.
• As cow ghee contains Vitamin K2 which helps in reducing the calcium depositions in the arteries, it helps in protecting arteries from being damaged easily. It also helps in the functioning of the heart and boosts the good cholesterol level.
• If you consume cow ghee on day to day basis it enhances the strength of bones and also increases the bone density. Cow ghee helps the sensory organs to work appropriately and make your brain and body active.
• For kids and youngsters, cow ghee is best as it nourishes with healthy bones and good immune system. It also helps in maintain the weight of your child if he is under weight.
• Consuming cow ghee during pregnancy is suggested by most of the doctors too. It nourishes the health of the lady as well as it prevents the newborn from the problems that can arrive after the birth.
• Cow ghee also helps in healing external wounds. It can be applied over the infected area and you can see the results yourself after some days.
• It can also help in increasing or improve one’s eye sight with the consumption of the cow ghee.