Oil Extraction Process:
- Groundnut oil is main source of essential fatty acids. vitamins B and E, calcium, potassium and fibre
- Fresh Groundnuts are cleaned and sun dried. This drying process important to resulting taste and quality of the oil.
- These dried Groundnuts are then placed into pressing machine with medicinal value crusher and cold pressed.
- This pressing yield oil most importantly without alerting the nature.
- These Oil are allowed to “Settle” in settling tanks for more than couple of days.
- Oil is filtered & Packed. “No Refinement Process and No. Preservatives of additives” added.