Oil Extraction Process
- Fresh Black Sesame seeds are cleaned & sun dried. This drying process important to resulting taste & quality of the oil.
- Palm Jaggery is added during extraction.
- These dried Sasame seeds are then placed into pressing machine with medicinal value wood crusher & cold pressed.
- The pressing yield oil and most importantly without alerting the nature.
- These Oil are allowed to “Settle” in settling tanks for more than couple of days.
- Oil is filtered & Packed. “No Refinement Process and No Preservatives or additives” added.